Posted by: Angel | 2009-09-03

Primolut depot injection

I am 8 weeks pregnant and there was blood spotting for 3 days and the doctor gave me primolut depot injection and i hope this won' t harm the baby. And i am to take 4 of the injection in 4 weeks but i just started it.

It will not harm the baby.

Posted by: | 2009-09-17

I was put on primolut depot injection, having complained about seeing dirty water,/ blood, but any time that I take the injection , then I will see blood coming out, I will like to know wheather it is normal, for I complained to the Doctor that I am seeing blood with the hope of getting solution to the problem but rather seeing the traces of blood, I am only two weeks old, for this pregnacy,
Kindly asdvise me on this, should I continue to take the remaing injections.?

Reply to
Posted by: angel | 2009-09-04

Reply to angel