Posted by: Dismayed mom | 2010-09-12

primary school bullying

My daughter is 8 yrs old attending a girls school. she is bullied by fellow 8yr old girls in her grade 2 class, she has been instructed by one of the bullies to bring R100 to school for her and is now affraid to go to school because she does not have the R100. Please advise before I embarrass someone.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi there,

I feel that at this age it is about involving the school immediately and let them know what is happening. The school must take action now to prevent further problems for your daughter, and for the bully.

Posted by: anon | 2010-11-29

alot of the time children re-in-act what they see at this kid id probably exposed to sum form of violence or threats at home. I suggest you go to school and arrange with the principal for that child''s parents to be present as well. If that does not work...beat the crap of the parents.

Reply to anon
Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-23

I agree, go to the school, embarass the little monster and make sure that her parents are called in

Posted by: koosx | 2010-09-17

go to the school,let her show you who the bullie is....and slap the living shit out of her!!!

Reply to koosx