Question
Posted by: Loyiso | 2009/10/15

Pricks/needles on my hands

I have these little pricks or needles on the palm and fingers of my hands. One GP once told me it was caused by the shortage of magnesium and recommended a supplement. I have these feelings especially when i had too much to drink. Could this be caused by lthe ack of magnesium or something to do with nerves? I once got injured my back from the car accident and the pain on my back come and go.

Hi Loyiso
It could be caused by shortage of Vit B complex too, especially if you use a lot of alcohol. A neck injury can also cause symptoms in the hands (but usually only one side and will affect only half the hand)

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hi Loyiso

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/10/15

Hi Loyiso

Reply to cyberdoc