Question
Posted by: Sibu | 2008/06/03

Price of Reductil

What is the ZAR price of Reductil for the 10 and 15mg?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Prices vary from pharmacy to pharmacy an you'll have to contact a pharmacy for their price. This forum does not provide pricing information

2
Posted by: Maryna | 2008/08/27

I am about 23 kg overweight, suffering from pain in my joints, back, breasts, etc because of this. I was on the 3 month injection for almost 3 years, and it has been since I started taking the injection that I gained this weight. What would you recommend for me to use, which is quick and efficient, and doesn' t require a perscription and is not too expensive. I am fed up and tired all the time, so tired, that I can' t even walk 1km then it feels as if I want to pass out.

Reply to Maryna
Posted by: Mati | 2008/07/08

i know that at Clicks Pharmacy it is selling at R553.

Reply to Mati