Question
Posted by: Trial-lee | 2011/01/17

Previous post

Hi dearest CS, so glad things are going good

Why have you or they removed your photo? Hopefully because you are going to put a new one on? hmmmmm?

Thanks for the loooong lovely honest fantastic reply and explanation. You are as always a star!

Can you believe Charne will be 14 in 2 months? where has the time gone? I showed my mother your reply and after she read it she said my child I do not know how you would have coped in your life without this man....i agreed!

Once again thanks so much! and if you like i can keep you up to date with the trial :-)

Today is day 3 off lexamil....so far so good.

Love as always

Mom

I didn't know the photo had been removed. Maybe thought it was time to stop frightening away readers ? Maybe an error. I have found a marvellous gadget for scanning photos and slides and negatives into jpgs, and will threaten to post, instead, photos of yours truly at 4 wearing a kilt. That should be enough of a threat !
Surely would be interested to hear about the trial. There;'s a real need for more such "Adjuvants" as they are called - substances which can give an extra bang for one's buck when an antidepressant is helping but not enough.

1