Question

prevention by pill

what is the likelyhood of a women falling pregnant on the pill? I had a debate about this with my brother and he believes it is very easy. I dont think so. I think you have to really be reckless in order for it to happen. If you are taking all the necessary precautions - taking it everyday on time as well as during antibiotic therapy, you have a high possibility of preventing any mistakes? your thoughts?

If the Pill is taken correctly, the failure rate is less than 1%.

1
Posted by: Unknown | 2009-05-18

Good day, I threw up one of my red contracepills within a half hour and then took another one. this means that I am a day ahead with my cycle. What are the implications of this and could I fall pregnant. My understanding is that if it was one of the white pills I might, but as this is the red one I might not. I have taken my pill everyday as normal since the incident. I am on Nordette.

Reply to Unknown