Question
Posted by: Joanna | 2008/07/28

Prevage

Hi Dr.

I would like to use Prevage night cream in conjunction with my ROC products. How to you advise I do it? Should I apply Prevage a while before applying the ROC night cream?

Joanna

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Joanna, thank you for the question.
One should apply the Prevage first, and please remember only small amounts are necessary, before applying your other topical products. The length of time should be enough for the Prevage to sink in (usually 1 to 2 minutes).

4
Posted by: test | 2008/08/05

hello

Reply to test
Posted by: Dr Alek Nikolic | 2008/08/05

Hi Joanna it would be better to use the Night Cream only at night as the ingredients may become unstable with sun exposure.

Reply to Dr Alek Nikolic
Posted by: Joanna | 2008/08/04

Thank you so much for the info Dr. What I am using is the Elizabeth Arden Prevage night cream. Do you think I would be all right to also use that in the morning before my ROC day cream? Or would it be better to purchase the Prevage day cream and eye cream?

Reply to Joanna
Posted by: Joanna | 2008/08/01

Joanna

Reply to Joanna