Question
Posted by: Hannah | 2011/12/23

Pressure/ Pulsing in my ears

Hi doc, these days I am experiencing a kind of pressure in my ears. I can feel and hear what I can only assume is my pulse. I am not sure if this is normal, it happens all the time, when I''m standing, sitting, sleeping, etc. Should this be something to worry about?

Hannah

It is possible that you have a wax build up in the outer ear or sinusitis with pressure in the middle ear and I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination and treatment. It is not serious but with secondary infection, it can become very painful.