Question
Posted by: MM | 2010/09/15

Pressure and eyes

I have had for about 3 weeks extreme pressure in my head but it felt like somebody was closing my big veins in my neck.. after this my left eye started giving problems with black spots or floaters what could be the reason for this. I do not have high blood pressure problems but rather low blood pressure?

Hallo MM
The black spots could be due to the low blood pressure if the eye nerve does not get enough oxygen. You may need to take something like Akrinor for it. The pressure in the head could be a tension headache due to neck and back muscle spasm
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/09/15

Hallo MM
dr Bets