Posted by: Anony | 2009-06-05

Guys, my boyfriend appears dissappointed if I orgasm first. He expresses satisfaction when we do it simultaneously. This now put pressure on me and I don' t want to fake!. How can I address it with Him?

it is highly unlikely for two people to orgasm simultaneously! that being said, he should rather be exposed to literature on human sexuality that highlight the fact that simultaneous orgasms only exist in the films. if you are able to orgasm together it is a bonus - however it should never be seen as a given! please view the following site together for more info on human sexuality:

Posted by: Lady man | 2009-06-05

Communication girl.

Reply to Lady man