Question
Posted by: cj | 2008/08/01

Pressing pain above right breast

I have this pain right above my breast just to the left under my armpit on the right hand side of my body. When I hunch it seems a bit better but if I sit upright the pain increases. I slipped and fell on the tiles in my bathroom and landed on my right side. Did I perhaps damage something?
Thank you in anticipation

CJ

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you fractured or severely bruised a rib. I therefore, recommend that you have a x-ray of your chest done. In the meantime, you can take Myprodol, six hourly, for a period of 7 days to alleviate the constant pain.

Kind regards