Question
Posted by: Liz | 2009/06/05

Prescriptions meds

I travelled to the UK last month, and on my first day I lost my HRT pills! I went to a pharmacy, but they required a prescription from a local Dr - is there any way to carry a script that would make this easier if it happened again? (I have learnt to carry meds in seperate bags, though) :)

Expert ImageTravel expert

Always take a copy of your original script with you. Should something like the re-occur, we would advise you to visit a travel clinic in London. The staff will be used to dealing with such situations and will be able to provide you with a script for filling.