Question
Posted by: Brad | 2012-06-10

Prescription weight loss Tabs

Hi. By no means am I obese, but definitely require a prescription / scheduled weight loss product to assist and curbe my appetite. I am a male 40, and around 84kg`s+

I have been on Duromine 30mg which I find simply doesn`t help. I then got a script from my doc for Relislim ( S6 ) which aslo doesn`t control my appetite at all.

Can you please advise what may be a better option in terms of a scheduled weight loss drug. Is Reductil , Obesan X or any new kind of scheduled weight loass / appetite controlled medication available in South Africa on a script? What kind of dosage would you suggest for a man on any of the above mentioned products ( excl Duromine and Relislim )?

I`m not looking for a quick fix, but help would be just fine to carry me along, and support in my weight goals. I should lose around 10Kg`s - not more. Many Thanks!

Brad

Ask your doctor for a script for Tenuate Dospan.

4

hi I've been on obesan x 35mg for 2 weeks instead i'm gaining weight

Posted by: Blanche | 2015-01-20

I am currently using Obesan X, it is quiet strong, and the side effects (heart palpitations and constant headaches) is quiet hard to adjust to but, in 4 days I have lost 2 kilo's. You must be very cautious on how to use it and never exceed the recommended dosage. Get some advise from your GP.

Reply to Blanche

I have use Obesan X for 6 months I did follow my diet and exercise I've lost 23 kilos in a year and I still do follow my diet and exercise. I need to lose another 10 kilos but struggle to lose the weight. I would like to know if Obsean X is still available I did not had any side effects, I had drink just 1 tablet a day early in the mornings. I know I need to see my Dr to get a scirpt from the Dr. but I have move and were I stay now the chemist told me the can't get Obesan X. Please I'm waiting for your reply.

Posted by: Maria | 2012-06-10

Are you eating a low GI diet, which will help you to feel full for longer? Have you consulted a dietitian? Do you exercise?

Reply to Maria