Question
Posted by: Mark | 2011/11/10

Preputioplasty

Hello,

I would like to know what the cost for a preputioplasty procedure to loosen a tight foreskin is (on average) at a private hospital in Johannesburg? I am not covered by insurance and would like to pay by cash... Alternatively, are there any other options that I could explore (please don''t say circumcision - definitely not an option)? I do not have a severe case of phimosis, however my foreskin is moderately tight.

Thank you for your help.

I am sorry but I am unable to give you information regarding the cost of the procedure required. I would recommend that you see a urologist.I am unabe to comment about which would be the best treatment option for you. You should explain your situation and that you are not covered by insurance and hopefully get a better rate.

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/12

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: boomsie | 2011/11/11

cut your penis off! eazi peazi!
let me tell you sumthin, i once dated this guy who was acting to be this sexual master, animal whatever he called himself, first time we had sex, i got so frightened, must i say all was a turn onn exept for the penis. the poor thing, i wanted to take the foreskin backwards, and the guy actually became upset , i thought he was gonna cry any moment, he said it hurt him, so i couldnt get to see the whole penis head.... was angry coz i was heated up, wanted to f(*&  the guy crazy, but i had to had this fake sex, coz i didnt enjoy at all, and he was small too. shame, thats when i decided that i have to know the penis before i know the guy, it makes a worlds difference, by the way , i never saw the guy again, thank goodness, as i found my dream guy, the personality and the penis i perfect...

Reply to boomsie