Question
Posted by: carmen | 2011-06-29

Prenatal vitamin

Goodmorning

I am currently 8 weeks pregant and the GP has put me on Filibon prenatal vitamins. I have however heard from friends that Chela Preg prenatal vitamin is the best and they have suggested I change to taking Chela preg. Is this true. I am afraid I may not be getting sufficient vitamins from my current vitamin.

Please advise

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

From what I am aware there is no significant difference between the 2 products. What is important is do maintain a healthy diet, avoiding excessive sugars, simple carbs ect.
You can also consider adding a Fish oil supplement - this feeds the baby's brain and helps your skin ect.

Kind Regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za