Question
Posted by: Mike | 2010-01-12

Premature... never happend before??

Hi, I have always had really good stamina in the bedroom, was not a premature ejaculator, and could last for hours on end.

My fiancee and i are now haveing problems due to the fact that i dont last longer than a few second. We first thought that it was stress due to the engagement but it continued long after we were engaged. What can i do to get back to being my old self??
It really puts strain on our relationship

you could possibly be having premature ejaculation (PE). Especially since you never had this problem before it would be worthwhile for you to see a medical doctor (gp or urologist or sexologist) to exclude any underlying medical problems (eg. thyroid disorders) thats could be contributing to your PE. Once these are excluded treatment options include medication or certain techniques that you could try to prolong your time to ejaculation. you should speak to a sexologist/sexual health practitioner/gp regarding these techniques/medication. psychological stresses can definitely also contribute so you need to make sure that they are also addressed.