Question
Posted by: mowzy | 2009-11-17

Premature labour

CAN THE SELF RIGHTEOUS NUTS NOT RESPOND TO HIS. DON' T NEED YOUR KETTLE CALLING THE POT BLACK ANTICS.

Gynae doc i had 2 abortions about 6 years ago. I fell pregnant with twins about 2 years ago. It was a healthy pregnancy no issues until they came prem and lived for a few days each. I regret the abortions but i cant take them back emotioanlly but especially phyically. is there a way when I am ready to have children that I can carry full term?

Preterm labour is a common complication of twin pregnancy and probably nothing to do with your abortions. You should book early in your next pregnancy and your doctor will monitor things carefully.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-20