Posted by: Sexually Frustrated | 2009-05-21

Premature Ejaculation...boys your opinions???

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 6 months he is 31....he is a great guy and I love him to bits....Ione problem...we have never had sex succesfully!!We are intimate, 4-play is great but we don' t do sex.....we try but they boy ejaculates too quickly....sometimes even before he penetrates - the penis jsut touches my vagina then he comes.....same with a handjob - happens very quickly!! I love him but this is not normal...he says he' s only has sex about 7 times in his life prior to meeting can tell he is inexperienced.I' ve tried sex with no foreplay as not to get him too excited, jerked him off about 2 hourse prior to attempting sex - that isn' t even helping....and he is very shy about it. What is wrong? How can I help him? How do I discuss this with him as he is clearly very shy over this and always just says sorry....

Premature Ejaculation is often frustrating to both parties and often only constructively dealt with the assistance of a medical doctor and or couple counseling. There is medication that could assist, but most of the time emotional and psychological factors such as anxiety, frustration; and wrong techniques could be the main contributing factors. It might be helpful for you and him to read up a bit on “kegel exercises for men”. These techniques will assist him to gain more control over the PC muscles that are playing a very important role in the ejaculatory action. Couple counseling could be helpful for him to explore his own stressors and to provide you as partner with insight and guidance in how to assist the process.

You are furthermore welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where we could assist you to get in touch with a suitable psychologist as close as possible to you. You are also welcome to visit out website for interesting reading.

Posted by: Brian | 2009-05-22

In your 4play he must just enjoy the moment + not even think about penetration. He should try 2 relax as much as possible + when U' r both ready let him enter U very slowly + gently. I find if I take very deep breaths + exhale slowly all the way it helps a lot. U must also play with his penis + fondle him so he can get used to it. Being inexperienced he will also eventually get used 2 your naked bodies against each other. Try just lying naked next 2 1 another + get used 2 the feel of naked flesh without doing anything. Communicate with each other + he must let U know exactly what he' s feeling. Neither of U should see it as failure when he comes 2 soon - see it as part of a learning process that involves both of U. We were both virgins on our wedding night + had similar things but love + communication soon fixed that. 2day 16 yrs later I can go on 45 mins. without problems. It takes time but he will learn control, U must just help him. Once he' s got it right to enter U then let him use a stop-start way of moving inside U until his control is better. Good luck

Reply to Brian
Posted by: XXX | 2009-05-22

Get him to buy Stud 100 from an Adult shop,it numbs the penis and therefore allows for longer action.

Reply to XXX

He needs to practice holding back while masturbating. He must masturbate until just before he orgasms, and stop, wait a bit until the feeling to cum passes, and do the same again. It takes practice and will power but is well worth it. I used to do that a lot when I was younger, and now I can make love for 15 minutes or more before I cum, or if my lady requires more time, I stop for awhile until the urge to cum passes, and then continue. I can do that many times if required.

Read point 16 above it might help him

hahaha dump him