Question
Posted by: why o why | 2011/09/15

Premature ejaculation PLZ HELP

This is my own doing but i wanna fix it i really can take it anymore. I am in a non sexual relationship cause the gf wants to only have sex when we get married so obviously i went the other route that i have been doing for years. So i thought ill get some info together and see why its happening so early and i read the big thing that i have been doing for years is wrong and thats whats causing the issue. So now i wanna fix it BADLY i know theres a drug overseas that builds up the muscle again but i dont wanna pay to import it i wanna know if there if any South African drug that will solve my problem, by the time i get married i can have the thing sorted. PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZ help

The best advice I can offer is for you to make an appointment with a medical doctor that specializes in sexual health concerns so that the doctor can give you a thorough medical examination to ensure that whatever intervention is necessary is medically safe and correct. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/09/16

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: billy | 2011/09/15

Mastrubating is a normal thing to do,you dont have to feel ashamed about it,just about every man does it and woman. Premature ejaculation is also a big issue for a lot of men. Read point 16 above,try it and see if it help.

Reply to billy
Posted by: Why o why | 2011/09/15

Mastrubating feel ashamed to say it. So that where my problem is lying i stoped it now but i wanna resolve my premature ejaculation now

Reply to Why o why
Posted by: billy | 2011/09/15

Sorry but you talk in sirkels,the rourte that you doing for years. What rout?

Reply to billy