Question
Posted by: captain cum quick | 2013-10-10

premature ejaculation

I am 21 years old and having trouble with premature ejaculation not quite sure what to do, for example yesterday I masturbated and ejaculated a few hours before intercourse and still only lasted about 10 seconds! same the day before!

2
Posted by: ProudlyGay | 2013-10-17

Speak to your doctor as well. There are products(usually cream/lubricant such as BoyButter from the USA) that you can use to make your penis a bit less sensitive and last longer. It does not completely take away the sensation... it just numb's it a bit. It usually contains a bit of local anaestethic.

Reply to ProudlyGay

hi there- Masturbating before hand can help, but you cant do it too long before you have sex. Probably an hour before, at most - You're 21 so you should be able to get an erection almost immediately anyways :) . Also, when you masturbate, try to stop JUST before you cum.....stop, calm down, slow your breathing and start again - preferreably dry handed. Go for increasing the number of times you can achieve stopping and starting again. Do this for a couple of times. Then, try using a lubricant (Lotion, KY lelly etc) . and go for the same goals - stop/start for 1minute, then 2 minutes, then 5 minute etc ......