Question
Posted by: Rock | 2012/06/27

premature ejaculation

this has probably been asked allot

i experience premature ejaculation. every time with my wife..sometimes it takes 5minutes and sometimes shorter or longer

How can i control to ejaculate as I wish. Also strangely I have noticed, is that sometimes when i am close to ejaculate and then she has orgasm before me, then I tend to take long to ejaculate after that

Please assist with remedy as this is extremely irritating

Whilst it may be you ejaculating before your partner, and therefore seem like 'your fault', you need to know that most men take on average 2 minutes to come, most women take on average 13 minutes to orgasm. It is therefore necessary to take steps to delay your ejaculation if you wish to pleasure her first. So as you can see, 5 minutes is actually pretty good! The two of you will need to manage her arousal alongside yours - either you focus on arousing her before penetration, or allow yourself to ejaculate and continue to stimulate her after.
The reason why you may take a while after delaying your ejaculation may be because you have had to reduce arousal (however you do it) and it takes a little while to refocus and allow the arousal to build again.

Claire - SASHA

4
Posted by: ANON | 2012/07/04

Get circumcised. You will no longer have such a sensitive penis that blows as soon as it enters a vagina. Your wife will actually start enjoying having sex with you and you will enjoy it as you will actually be having sex. Next time you enter her, feel if you are feeling her vagina or your own foreskin. If you are feeling your own foreskin sliding back and forth, you have your answer. Using her vagina instead of giving yourself a hand job. That is NO pleasure to her, just yourself. Circumcision will definitely take care of that problem for good.

Reply to ANON
Posted by: rock | 2012/06/28

Thanks for the response..but this does not help me

Id like to have great sexually sessions with my wife and want to be able to control my ejaculations..what can i do..is their treatment or exercises?

please advise

Reply to rock
Posted by: mokone | 2012/06/27

premature ejaculating everytime with my girlfriend and she complains about it and i keep promising that next time it will be better but no avail,she complains of not reaching the climax

Reply to mokone
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/06/27

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist