Question
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/06/17

Premature Ejaculation

My husband suffers from PE, he went to a Urologist who gave him some antidepressants, he''s been taking it for 5 months now and nothing has changed. He also tried all the exercises we read about but nothing works. He doesn''t even last 1min. Please tell me what we can do, I''m desperate!!

Usually SSRI (anti-depressants) work. Did he go back to the doctor for a dosage change? Perhaps he needs a higher dosage. The best is to discuss it with his doctor, who can also refer him to a sexologist.
Deidre - SASHA

3
Posted by: JK | 2012/06/20

TRY DAMAX FOR MEN -IT IS HELPING ME

Reply to JK
Posted by: Sandy | 2012/06/18

Thank you for the reply Deidre.

He doesn''t believe that a Sexologist will be able to help him and he is too shy to go to one.

He had a bike accident when he was a child and burst his appendix, he then had emergency surgery to remove the appendix.....could
any of that have anything to do with the premature ejaculation?

Reply to Sandy
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/06/18

Deidre - SASHA

Reply to sexologist