Question
Posted by: Early Bird | 2012-04-03

Premature Ejaculation

My girlfriend and I are virgins and have been together for 3.5 years and are quite sexually active with oral etc.
I have had foreplay with a few other girls in the past and never had a problem with erection or ejaculation.
For the past 18 months or so I have become very sensitive when I am very aroused during foreplay and it can come to a point where a simple touch on the underside of my penis can cause me to climax.

This puts a dampener on things as foreplay on me is very short.
I have read up on reasons for this but I do not feel pressured in any way and we are in love and understand each other very well sexuallyand are very comfortable with each other.

This does not make sense as I have never had a problem with this.

Please help.

please consult your GP. Before we can proceed any further, we need to make certain that the sensitivity that you have is not related to any physiological problem or illness.

2
Posted by: xyz | 2012-04-04

When a man gets very excitted it will happen. Google " early ejeculation"  there is a part that tells you what to do in this case.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-04-04

Reply to sexologist