Question
Posted by: Wimpie Booyse | 2011/05/11

Premature ejaculation

What execise can I do to prevent PE?

Dear Wimpie Booyse,

Premature Ejaculation is the most common sexual problem experienced by men.

Two techniques are commonly used to treat premature ejaculation. They also help reduce the anxiety that often aggravates the problem. Each technique trains the man to experience high levels of excitement without ejaculating. Both involve self-stimulation of the penis (while masturbating) or stimulation by a partner until the man feels that he will soon ejaculate. When done with a partner, stimulation is at first by hand and later before or during intercourse.

In the stop-and-start technique, stimulation is stopped. With the squeeze technique, the man or his partner squeezes for 10 to 20 seconds the part of the penis where the head (glans) meets the shaft, preventing ejaculation and decreasing the strength of the erection. In both techniques, stimulation can resume after about 30 seconds. With practice, more than 95% of men learn to delay ejaculation for 5 to 10 minutes or even longer.

3
Posted by: Musa Nagenda | 2011/05/12

there is prescription piil called anafranil 25mg, take half a pill 2 hours before activity, it lasts for up 2 nights

Reply to Musa Nagenda
Posted by: Lawrence | 2011/05/12

Kindly advise me regarding the remedy of the premature ejaculation because I am battling with this problem.

I would be happy if you can advise me regarding the pills or medication to be used in order to control this problem

Reply to Lawrence
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/05/11

Dear Wimpie Booyse,

Reply to Sexologist