Question
Posted by: MinuteMan | 2010/12/03

Premature Ejaculation

Hi I tried the links on this site regarding the subject but it appears to have been removed.

I would like to know if there are over the counter products available for the problem as I have tried exercises and counseling no avail. I receive counseling for mild depression but do not take any medication for it due the the depression not being severe.

So can the experts please recommend a medication for the Minute man?

Some of the SSRIs used for depression can actually help you , BUT it is BEST to consult a professional specialising in men's health. Consult your doctor or phone SASHA helpline (0860 100 262) for a referral list for practitioners in your area. Deidre -SASHA

3
Posted by: XXX | 2010/12/03

Stud 100 spray or Emla cream

Reply to XXX
Posted by: aj | 2010/12/03

try stud 100!!!

Reply to aj
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/12/03

Reply to sexologist