Question
Posted by: thabang | 2010/11/12

premature ejaculation

CAN I FIND IMPOTANCE MEDICATION AT THE PHARMACY?

Impotance and premature ejaculation (PE)are two different things: impotance, or erectile dysfunction (ED), is where you struggle to get or keep an erection in order to achieve penetration; PE is where you have an erection and ejaculate more quickly than you would like to (often this is under 2 mins) and then loose the erection after. You would need to assess what exactly the problem is and then you can seek relevant treatment. I recommend that if it is ED you need to have a check up with your doctor. If you suffer from PE then you could get a drug (prescription only) called Prilogy that is licensed to assist with delaying ejaculation. The benefits of this medication seem to last only as long as you take the medication - it may be that you need to learn delay strategies - search previous posts for tips on this - this particular question has been responded to many times.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/11/13

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Leo | 2010/11/12

You clearly do not know the difference between impotence and premature ejaculation???????????

Reply to Leo