Question
Posted by: Jerome | 2010/07/21

Premature Ejaculation

I seem to experience cumming before i want to. I think this has been going on for about 5 years..in the past i used to go out strong..My penis is rock hard when having sex but its just that i cant stop myself from cumming. sometime i only last for 5 minutes and other time longer. My penis is good size. some say its big, I'm a 35 year old male, not overweight. please advise.

you are suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE). this can be either treated by your GP or by techniques found on our website: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: buddie | 2010/07/21

Read point 16 above. If that does not help, try to push in as deep as possible,one way to do this is to let your wife have her bum raised by putting a pillow under her , or let she put her legs over your shoulders,then you realy going in deep, offcourse it must not be for uncoftable or sore, then dont push in fast,just move your-|-very slowly, when she is about to reach orgasm, you can move faster
Sorry for any spelling I am Afrikaans..

Reply to buddie
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/07/21

Reply to sexologist