Question
Posted by: Brain Damaged | 2010/05/12

premature ejaculation

Is there no way of stopping my premature ejaculation. I have tried every technique. Does Viagra help. or something? My girlfriend cant even enjoy sex with me.

Viagra is not the drug of choice for this. On the general health24 expert list for sexologists you will find an excellent explanation and ways to overcome premature ejaculation under 'most frequently asked questions'. I can not give more or better detail and advice than that. If that does not help you consult your doctor or phone the SASHA helpline 0860 100 262.

2
Posted by: shooter | 2010/05/20

i have tried the techniques. they do not work at all.

i get so caught up in the moment that it all ends too soon.

i also need help.

Reply to shooter
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/15

Reply to sexologist