Posted by: Zora | 2010-02-17

Premature ejaculation

Good afternoon. I just want to find out something. I love my husband but i think he has a problem, When we make love we will start &  after 2 minutes everything is over, he ejaculated just after few minutes. I never even reach orgasm. I have talked to him about it but he tells me that' s how it' s supposed to be. For me no. I also want to enjoy my sexual life. I have tried everything, being romantic, wearing lingerie, having private stripshows for him, but as soon as he enters me all is over. even if he wakes me at night to do it, I just turn around cause i know i won' t even get the chance to wake up, cause he' ll be finished in a minute., I feel really bad, like something is wron. What can we do?

see posting above. Most men will ejaculate in 2-4 minutes. Women need 4-8 minutes to achieve orgasm – its just the way we are made. He needs to get you closer to orgasm with foreplay before penetration

Posted by: jon | 2010-02-22

play with yourself and accept that orgasms are for men, women just help in supplying them

Reply to jon