Question
Posted by: Jasmine | 2009-11-09

Premature ejaculation

I' m married for 5 years now and our sex life is not that great. Now lately since we are trying to fall pregnant, I find that my husband is battling to keep his erection for longer them 5sec. (not even).He also ejaculate way too soon even before he can enter me. I' m really not satisfied at all. There is allways a problem, he complains of his back that aches while trying to do the job, other times he just fall flat on top of me complaining that he is tired. He spends way too much time with his finger in me, trying to arose me, by the time he' s just entered me he ejaculate already. I really do not know what to do anymore. I must admit that I do take some time to get arosed, whereas he gets quite easily arosed.

Please can you help or give us some advice.

J

your husband is suffering from Premature Ejaculation (PE). More info on this can be found on our website at www.sexualhealth.co.za

to find a doctor in your area that can treat PE please phone our helpline at 0860 100 262.

be patient with your husband as he is still willing to ensure your arousal and stimulation through outer-sex. with the correct treatment and understanding in the relationship, this problem will surely be corrected.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2009-11-10

Reply to sexologist