Question
Posted by: ashraf | 2009/09/01

premature ejaculation

I get ejaculation very early (1 or maximum 2 minutes) when I do sex with my wife in missionary position (this position she likes most). But, other positions I can manage for 3-4 minutes. Even when I ask her to masturbate me , it takes long time (4-5 minutes) for me to ejaculate. My main problem is mainly with this missionary position. Can you help me please?

Attached find a link to a section that contains information addressing your concerns. The reality is – If you are having sex = you are at risk of contracting STD’s. By limiting your sexual partners and having sex with a person that is not having sex with others and by using condoms you can reduce/minimize the risks. -

http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/sexinfections/sti/165.html

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: ahqer | 2009/09/24

When I talk to a girl or just thinks about any, I ejaculate.
I am very worried as my marriage hasn' t taken place &  I ejaculate very quickly.

Reply to ahqer
Posted by: ahqer | 2009/09/24

Reply to ahqer
Posted by: expert - sasha | 2009/09/02

The missionary position is often the position that enhances the ejaculation. It has to do with the muscle group called the PC muscles that are being contracted and they enhances the ejaculatory process –  especially in the missionary position. What could help is for you to do “ kegel- exercises”  –  you can google “ kegel exercises for men” . These exercises are specifically aimed at helping you to gain more voluntary control over those muscles –  that will enable you to have a bit more control over your own ejaculation.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline –  0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Reply to expert - sasha
Posted by: expert - sasha | 2009/09/02

Reply to expert - sasha

My husband also have the same problem. When he is on top he ejaculates early (also 1 to 2 minutes) but when I am on top he takes long(8-10 minutes). What we do is that I come on top so that i should climax first and when I am done we do the missionary position for him to ejaculate quickly. That is how it works for us and if i am not in the mood I just let him to come on top so that he could finish quickly.

Posted by: Ja | 2009/09/01

Go twice.

Reply to Ja