Question
Posted by: Naresh | 2009-07-28

Premature Ejaculation

Hi, my name is Naresh and me and my wife are now married for 15 years and I am ashamed that I dissapoint most of the time we decide to make love and I am afraid that she is going to look for another man to satisfy her she has put up with me for all this time and I think I am just to selfish, The only way she feels really good is when she is on top of me, but now she says that she wants me to be on top of her cause she wants to feel me penetrating her and when I am on top all breaks loose and Ia come in less than a minute, what can i do to keep her from looking elswhere and why does she feel that she has to be under me to enjoy sexual intercourse, I am afraid to loose her please help me, I tried condoms and desensitizing spray, I now am thinking of buying her a Vibrator will that help I dont know for sure please can you suggest anything that would cure me from this embarrasing moments. I love her too much to let her go on with her life, I was the only man she had sexual intercourse with, Please help me

Hi Naresh
Premature ejaculation is the most common sexual problem in the world. There is no quick answer and the couple need to work together to resolve the time disparity between intiating sexual activity and orgasm, that normally exists between men and women. there is oral medication that can help hut you need a script.se a doc