Posted by: me | 2009-07-08

premature ejaculation

i thinl have PE i have a g/friend and in the begging i did not have any problems when having sex , but know i have. she can give me a handjob for say 10-15min but if we only start to kiss and enjoy foreplay as soon as i feel her vagina i want to cum! Please help me i want to buy performa condoms but how long before we have sex should i put them on to help me??Thank you

The excitement, anticipation of intercourse coupled with the sensation of the vagina all add to you coming sooner than is wanted. It could help you to do Kegel exercises – that are specifically working on gaining more control over the Pelvic muscles (PC) that plays a crucial role in sex – Google kegel exercises for men. Furthermore you could attempt to do the sexual assignments that are described on our website – sensate focus assignments, that can help you further to gain more control over your body at different stages. Furthermore it might be beneficial for your relationship if you seek professional guidance from a psychologist or medical doctor that specifically works with sexual concerns.

You are welcome to contact our helpline – 0860 100 262 where we could put you in touch with a professional as close as possible to you. For interesting reading you could visit our website

Posted by: Awl Niter | 2009-07-08

My opinion is to go ahead and cum when you feel you have to no matter how quickit is. Why you ask. Because, just because you cum real quick doesn' t mean you your sexual experience with her has to be over.
Sex is fun isn' t it. Why have sex just once a day. After a short rest (if rest is needed) start fooling around again and keep the fun going. Soon enough you' ll be erect and you' ll be ready to go again. Usually, it takes a lot longer to cum the 2nd time around than the first time because all of the initial excitement and sensativity isn' t as strong.
Guess what? Later on the evening have sex for a 3rd time. I guarantee you you' ll having intercourse for as long as you want and you won' t be concerned at all about cumming to soon.

Reply to Awl Niter