Premature ejaculation

please help my boyfriend is 28 we have dating now for more than 2 years and everytime we make love he cums before i reach an organsm iv never had an organsm in my life and id love to have it
it seems like he gets to excited or sumthing
id love it if he can last longer he gets very hard sometimes even if he does its th same
please help

even if your partner could last longer it does not mean that you will be able to orgasm - most female orgasms do not arise from penetrative sex. please view the following site for techniques of self(sexual) awareness. you need to be able to orgasm yourself prior to expecting a partner to do it for you. once you realise what makes you orgasm you can express this to your partner in order for him to aid you in orgasming.

How old are you,maybe you are just too hot for him.Try and masturbate him till he comes so that he can take longer when inside you.