Premature Ejaculation

What products, apart from medication, are on the market that can decrease the sensitivity of the penis that causes premature ejaculation.

I have used a product, a spray,which i bought overseas that one use to take away pain after an injury. It made the penis numb and i ended up having intercourse for hours.

I'm surprised that the 'lasting for hours' concept worked for your partner; many men think that this is a pleasurable concept for their partner, but this is not always so as prolonged penetration may become painful...nevertheless you are right, some 'numbing' products can be used. I'm afraid I'm not aware of products other than medication, but I'm sure if you spoke to a pharmacist, they would be much better informed than I. However, there is a way to learn to delay your ejaculation which would be far more longer lasting (and cheaper!) than relying on a product. Premature ejaculation is something that, if in a relationship, should involve both partners as women often inadvertently make matters worse. So, if you want to learn to delay your ejaculation you can either read some self-help literature (e.g. "PE: overcoming premature ejaculation" by Kaplan) or see a sex therapist (numbers available from SASHA helpline 0860 100 262) .