Posted by: Willy | 2009-03-06

Premature Ejaculation

Please could I have the details of a doctor / sexologist in order to make an appointment or medication for premature ejaculation.

My problem is this... I am 28 years old. My wife and I have sex fairly often, but at certain times, I cannot get an erection (don' t know why, as I am turned on, and want to have sex), and at other times when I do, my erection only lasts about 5 minutes (How do I make it last longer), and the last problem, is by 6-7 minutes I have ejaculated (Bummer!!!, as she is revved up by then).

What can I do???

It is really affecting our sex life at this point in time, and I' m prepared to do anything to get it right. I even quit smoking, because I read on many websites that smoking affects erections.

A number of factors play a role in erections - both physical and psychological. Stopping smoking is good. Excessive alcohol, stress and anxiety can also negatively effect erection quality. There are exercises that you can do to help with PE. These are described on the Health24 site. Click on 'premature ejactulation' which is number 16 on the most frequently asked questions section. Follow the links to the page that describes various exercises for PE. You can contact your GP or urologist for medical treatment.