Question
Posted by: Bubu | 2009-01-30

pregrant with abnominal cramps

I am 8weeks pregnant with my first child, i have been experiencing bad abnominal pain whichi i told the gyn about and he prescribed antibiotics and viganal cream as well as panado. the medication is finished but i still feel the pains especially after sexual intercours. the gyn explained that we shoudl use a condom as the sperm has some chemical that could abort the baby. we have done that but the pain still persists, what could be the proble. is it wise to have sex when you are pregnant

Perhaps you should abstain for a few weeks.

1
Posted by: mom | 2009-01-30

I had the same problem and I had no intercourse up to 12 weeks.

Reply to mom