Question
Posted by: Zondi | 2009-05-04

Pregnet or not

hello, my problem is that i have used Morning After Pill, but i didn' t see my period, i bought 3 pregnecy test &  they were all positive, the thing is now i have been on my period for two weeks now &  i have done another pregnecy test and is still saying positive, Do u think i might be pregnent?

Dear Zondi

I think you might be pregnant and I would suggest you see a doctor to ascertain if your pregnancy is confirmed and whether it is okay or not.

Answered by: Dr. Y.M. Dasoo

1

Dear Zondi,

This is firstly the wrong site for this question. try the GynaeDoc. Why don' t you visit a gynae or your local clinic to have some tests done to see if you are ' pregnant' . Try to have safe sex next time around and take care of yourself. If you' re in the habit of this then maybe go on the pill or try to use a condom every time. It' s far better than an unwanted pregnancy or some women may go to the extent of aborting.

Be wise, be safe!