Question
Posted by: nana | 2011-02-02

pregnent after C/S

I have a 2 year old Daughter, I gave birth to her with a C/S, is it possible for me to get pregnent now or I have to wait.

You can get pregnant now.

14
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-04

You can get pregnant now.

Posted by: nana | 2011-02-03

Thanx guyz

Reply to nana
Posted by: Bana | 2011-02-03

Then you must take a test. Keep us posted.

Reply to Bana
Posted by: nana | 2011-02-03

Yes the one for 2 months

Reply to nana
Posted by: Bana | 2011-02-03

Hi nana
Which contreceptives did you use? The two minth injection?

Reply to Bana
Posted by: Ali | 2011-02-03

Then you better do a preg test love

Reply to Ali
Posted by: nana | 2011-02-03

I was not using Depo, I did mic my period for Jan. Thanx guyz for ur advices I''ll go to the Doc

Reply to nana
Posted by: Ali | 2011-02-03

Everybody is different with their bodies. Did you use the Depo cause that is very strong, and it will take time before it will completely leave your body.
I was on the depo for one year and it takes me up to one year to have a normal period and i start to fall preggies, so maybe you can just leave depo in Dec and get preggies or not, i think you should speak to your doctor or gynea about this.
It was hard broken for me cause it was my first baby and i did not get my period so i go to the doctor all the time and they told me you are npt preggies.
So speak to your doctor and hear what he say.
Did you miss you period or something or did you get your period while you were on the injection?

Reply to Ali
Posted by: nana | 2011-02-03

Yes I was using injection and I stoped Dec

Reply to nana
Posted by: Ali | 2011-02-03

Hi nana
I want to know are you on any contreceptives, because it normally takes up to a year if you were on the injection. I will think with you. All thd best and baby dust.

Reply to Ali
Posted by: DJ | 2011-02-03

Hi Nana
i tink it is possible.My cousin had a baby c-section.and 9mnths later she was pregnant again.
I thinks its fine but if u not sure speak to a doc.
good luck

Reply to DJ
Posted by: nana | 2011-02-02

I''m 25 years and yes I want no 2 baby

Reply to nana
Posted by: Alina | 2011-02-02

Hi nana
If i may ask how old are you, and are you planning to have a baby?

Reply to Alina
Posted by: Mary | 2011-02-02

Hi nana

I think you should ask you doctor about it. I never give birth through C/S, but i heard there is like a period that you should wait before you can give birth it might be dangerous, Or let''s hear what the gynae got to say.

Reply to Mary