Question
Posted by: Blomma | 2010/05/03

Pregnant....Please HElp

Dear Doctor,

I was told that i am not ovulating, reason being that i do not get my period regularry, only every 3 months sometimes less sometimes more often, my las period was 11 February 2010 before that the 9th of November 2009. The last couple of weeks i suffer from severe hartburn and Nausea, my breast are tender especially my nipples, I also urinate frequently, I use no form of birth control. I also urinate frequently. Is there a possibility that i might be pregnant? Me and my fionce do have intercourse on a regular bases. Please help. Regards, Benita

Since you are having these symptoms and regularly have unprotected sex, it is a possibility and worth checking out. If this is not the case, I think it might also be worth finding out why you have such irregular periods and what this means for your fertility. Forewarned is forearmed.

Claire
SASHA

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/05/05

Claire
SASHA

Reply to Sexologist

Its only my pleasure. Let us know how its goes. I am sure you will be fine

Posted by: Benita | 2010/05/03

Thank you for the advise, im going to the doctor on saturdsay for a complete medical check up

Reply to Benita

Hey Benita, sorry to hear about your situation. My girlfriend experienced the exact same as yourself. It was a medical issue, therefore you need to seek proper medical attention in this regard.