Posted by: Private | 2012-10-25

pregnant???or not??

I am very regular with my period and this month i have missed it completely, i should have started last week monday and i still havent, my breasts are extremely sensitive and sore, i am on the pill but what could have caused the missed period? should i take a test incase? i dont know what it could be?? please help anyone? and do i stop taking the pill incase i am pregnant?

Do a pregnancy test. Pills can fail.

Posted by: Annie | 2012-10-26

I''d suggest you take a home pregnancy test first thing tomorrow morning. If its positive you stop taking the pil. If its negative I would suggest a blood test but as its Saturday then I am not sure if you''ll be able to do it before Monday. Blood tests normally are more acurate. And I am not sure if you can do one without a doctors letter, but its woth a try!

If its not a pregnancy, perhaps you should see a doctor if gyne doc has not yet answered your question.

Reply to Annie
Posted by: Private | 2012-10-25

no antiobiotics thats why its so strange, i dont know what else it could be? if not a baby then what?

Reply to Private
Posted by: Annie | 2012-10-25

Sounds to me you are very late - yes, rather take the test! And if you are pregnant you might as well stop taking the pill - not as if there is use in taking it then?

Have you been on antibiotics lately? Some medicines can interfere with the working of the pil.

Reply to Annie