Question
Posted by: Ma babe | 2009/05/13

Pregnant women

I have a grlfiend who is pregnant someone else' s baby, is it safe having sex with using protection of course? What about babd luck?

Dear Ma babe,

Sex during pregnancy is safe. Some woman even experience a peak in their sexual drives during pregnancy. Depending on how far along in her pregnancy she is, as long as consideration is given to sexual positions that are comfortable for the woman, and as long as there are no complications with the pregnancy where a doctor has recommended not having sex, then all should be fine. Of course practicing safe sex is always good.

As for your question of "bad luck" that is not in my field of expertise to comment on.