Question
Posted by: Ntombi | 2010/01/27

Pregnant woman

Hi doctor i would like to know if it is normal or abnomal for a pregnant woman to feel horny most of the time?

Yes this can happen. Remember that during pregnancy all your hormones change to accomodate the preganancy. Sould you have sex during pregnancy you should use several techniques in order not to compromize the pregnancy. You should speak to your gynaecologist about this.

2
Posted by: FLY | 2010/01/27

Yes it is normal

Reply to FLY
Posted by: Ano | 2010/01/27

Hi Ntombi, I think people differ and that should be normal. I' m the one who asked Question 4008 but in my girlfriend' s case its the opposite. she doesn' t want any.

Reply to Ano