Posted by: M Mokoena | 2009-09-19

Pregnant without Sex

My girlfriend is pregnant but we did not have a penetrative sex. I only rubbed my penis on her genitals and ejaculated outside her. She' s a virgin and had never been penetrated before. We went to a Dr. and he said she' s pregnant. How is it that she' s pregnant without penetrating her? Also according to the Dr. she' s 12 weeks but we last met 11 weeks since she missed her period. We did meet 14 weeks ago, which could possibly be conception date, but she had her period then (it was in June). What' s the best time to go to sonogram?

It is possible to fall pregnant without penetration if the sperm are discharged close to the vulva. The scan will give you the most accurate gestation and she can have this any time now.

Posted by: MM | 2009-09-21

he explained that the semen might have found its way through, but didn' t elaborate on the mis-match of the weeks. But was very adamant that the pregnance happened towards end of June

Reply to MM
Posted by: Me | 2009-09-21

it is possible.what did the doctor say when you asked him about this?

Reply to Me