Question
Posted by: Mona | 2012-01-17

Pregnant with Mirena?

I had a mirena inserted about 3years ago! I''m feeling really bad the past two weeks! First week was headaches, nausea, lack of appetite and backache! This week I''m really tired, headache, nausea and cravings! Is it in any way possible for me to be pregnant? We got married last year, and really want to wait another year. Im so scared if I might be that my husband will think I planned it! ( unfortunate there is a ''trend'' of all my friends falling pregnant after 3months of being married ) although I told him I have the mirena and falling pregnant is impossible! Please help!

All contraceptives have a small failure rate, sp do check a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-01-19