Posted by: Phuzu | 2009-04-14

Pregnant with Abdominal Pains

I have done a home pregnancy test, have showed that I' m pregnant . I’  m 26 and my last period was the first week of March, this month i haven'  t seen my period at all.My breasts are a bit tender &  i think they'  ve grown a bit. The thing is, i'  ve got abdominal pains and i'  m always constipated, even if I drink lot of water. the last time i was pregnant i had a miscarriage and im scared cause i don'  t want to have another one. What are the chances of that and what can i do to prevent it?

There is a more than 90% chance of a successful pregnancy after one miscarriage. Things you can do to improve pregnancy outcome are avoid smoking and alcohol, take folic acid and have regular antenatal visits.

Posted by: Tonie | 2009-04-15

Consult your GP or Gynae ASAP.

Reply to Tonie