Question
Posted by: Lelanie Short | 2009/10/16

Pregnant wiith fibrants

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant after I had a miscarraige about a year ago. We do have a child and I gave natural birth on 39 weeks after a difficult pregnancy.After my miscarraige I had only one normal menstruation, the rest of the time it was very irregular. After some blood test and a scan with my gp, it shows that I have Fibrants all around my womb, bladder and back. It is very painful and cause a lot of infections. He recommended that I get pregnant first and then pay attenion to it. I want to know it that is the right thing to do especially since I do have a history with problem pregnancies or do you recommend that I go back to my gyno and sort it out first?
Lelanie

See your gynecologist.

2
Posted by: Rocio | 2014/04/29

May I ask exactly what are "fibrants"? I came across this term at work and I cannot find it on any dictionary.

Reply to Rocio

See your gynecologist.