Question
Posted by: Papago | 2010/08/02

Pregnant Wife

I''m not quite sure if i''m in the right forum, My wife is preganat and since she is pregnant i have kept distance, no touching, no sex and i don''t know why. she is complaining abut on the other hand she is complaining about everthing, everyday i feel like in a court of law becasue i have to answer lot of questions that are very unreasonable. everything turns in to an argument, i''m getting tired now, is it me or is it Pregnancy.

OK, there's really no need to be so avoidant of sex during pregnancy. Touching of almost all sorts is safe and enjoyable for both of you, and ordinary sex is safe until really late pregnancy. Only if some serious problems develop in the pregnancy should this be discissed with her dopctor, who may suggest a relative shoprt reduction of physical intercourse. Even then, cuddling, touching, masturbation is usually fine.
I'm assuming from your message that it is you who have decided to abstain from sex due to some concerns that it could cause problems with the pragnancy. If your wife is leading this decision for the same reason, she needs to be reassured, and I'm sure her gynae will confirm this.
Lack of sexual activity could be helping to make her more crotchety. Also, the hormonal changes of pregnancy can make some women more irritable and more mercurially emotional.

1