Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-04

Pregnant whilst breastfeeding

Hi, I''ve got a 2month old girl and I''m breastfeeding! I haven''t startet my period yet and just want to know if I can fall pregnant whilst breastfeeding?

You can fall pregnant while breastfeeding if you don't use other contraception. It is common, however, not to have periods while breastfeeding.

Posted by: Anon | 2013-02-05

Thanks Zar! We are not planning to have more children (we''ve got 2 gorgeous baby boys) and my husband getting a vasectomy later this year, but we had sex a few days ago and the condom had a defect. Is it possible to fall pregnant that easy whilst breastfeeding?

Posted by: Zar | 2013-02-05

Yes you can fall pregnant while breastfeeding, if your baby is 2 months is still early to see your periods again, i saw mine when the baby was 5 months old

Lets hear whats the others say

Reply to Zar