Question
Posted by: Meide | 2009-01-19

PREGNANT SHOCKED.................

I used triaphisal for the last 3 yrs and the last time i used was in June last. the last time a recieved my period was 16 October . but Guess i went to my GP over the weekend and confirmed that I pregnant but he can' t tell me how far I am. he said i might be around 6wks. I am very shocked i was still planning to eat heathy ande lose some weight. How can I know how far I am.

A scan would tell how far you are.

2
Posted by: tanya | 2009-01-19

congrats!! bloodtest can show how far your are

Reply to tanya
Posted by: FTM | 2009-01-19

Wow, I guess some of us are just really fertile... :o)

Congrats!

I wasn' t even trying, my pill was cancelled out by anitbiotics and I fell pregnant...

Not too sure how you' d work out how far along you are but good luck and have a great pregnancy!

23W4D

Reply to FTM